Tuesday, January 13, 2009

WW - What You Dont See.


What you dont see in this picture is Michelle undoing my bra! Oh yeah you read that right she thought she'd take my mind off the fact that I was waiting on My Favorite Soldier by undoing my bra. Its such a Michelle thing to do shes always doing something crazy. When Amber asked what was so dam funny I told her that Michelle undid my bra and well being the other crazy friend I hang out with busted out laughing and said "with one hand?" To which Michelle replied " Oh Yeah .. I got mad skillz yo!" I made her go into the bathroom with me and fix it and then she was stupid brave enough to hand me her camera while she went to the bathroom hehe ... you tell me what would you have done? I took her camera and held it over the door of her stall and snapped a picture its SOOO not my fault that her camera had a delay on it caught her more exposed than I was going for. What happened to that picture you ask oh well she DELETED it like she was worried that one day it would make its way onto my blog or something.

Join Angie for more Wordful Wednesday Posts.

7 comments:

MommaSuds said...

Hahahahahahahaha

The look on your face is a dead give away that something is going on.

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

Now that is funny!!

Mama Wheaton said...

Sounds like a great friend!

Anonymous said...

That's soo funny!

My Two Army Brats said...

LMAO I do have mad skillz yo! I can also unbutton and unzip pants with one hand too! OH yeah! Whatcha gonna do about it yo?

Chris said...

Ahhh. Vengeance is delicious.

Tracy said...

You guys are a riot-I am jealous I want some Army wives to hang with..how far from Kansas City are you all?? :)
Check out my blog I tagged you!
Tracy