Friday, May 9, 2008

Movie Night

So tonight the girls and I gathered at Michelle's
for dinner and a movie. We let Michelle choose the movie since we were at her house and she choose PS I Love You! After we ordered it and started watching it we realized some glitch happened in the recording process and we got the first 10 minutes then it jumped to the middle, so we had to wait til the next showing and order it again. This is a cute movie that will make you laugh and cry. I give it 2 thumbs up and I will prolly go out and buy this movie to add to my enormous collection. I plan to buy the book and read it we all know that the books are usually better than the movies.

P.S. i love you!

1 comment:

My Two Army Brats said...

It's a book too? Woohoo! I love to read! I laughed a lot until it froze up! I'm so mad that happened!