I know I am very late in adding these awards but things have been crazy lately but better late than never right?
avtcoach honored me with three awards at one time. This was very thoughtful and these three were awards I have not seen before.
The rules for these awards are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award
Ellyn over at A Little Piece of Heaven gave me this little beauty. Thanks so much, I am honored. I must offer 10 juicy facts about myself in order to accept and display it.
Then at the end I will pass it on to some others with the same condition.
1. I am seriously addicted to my Wii ... Guitar Hero and Rock Band in paticular.
2. My youtube addiction hasnt gotten any better.
3. I have a serious need to keep up with the Jones case in point when my friends hubbies came home on R&R they made beds for their kids, when mine came home I HAD to have him make new beds for the girls too.
4. I have nothing to watch on Friday Nights since Stargate Atlantis went off the air.
5. Did I mention I am a sci-fi geek thanks to my hubby.
6. I catch up on all my lost sleep over the weekend if you call before noon good chance I'm still in bed and ignoring your phone call.
7. I wanted to work for the CIA when I was younger but life had other plans for me instead.
8. I have been married to MFS for 12 years and I am more in love with him today than the day we got married.
9. Not only do I like my MIL but I am going to let her move in with us.
10. I love being an Army wife and in the strange and totally unlikely event that I found myself looking for a new husband and Joe Flanigan (my hollywood crush) was unavailable I would marry another soldier.
And finally my good friend Amber Honored me with this award. She is awesome and I am so glad I have her as my friend and Army sister, this deployment would be ALOT harder if she wasnt around. Thanks for being you.
Now I am supposed to give these awards away so since I was late in getting these awards out and had to lump them all together I am going to list 10 people here and let you have all the awards ... see I am also the generous friend ... lol.
8. Mama Wheaton