Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm A Loser!

I need to loose to weight its a fact its also a personal desire to be skinny again! I am tired of shopping for clothes in the plus sizes and hoping I can find that cute top I see on the skinny side of the store in my size. I decided that I wasn't going to get skinny just wishing and hoping I knew I was going to have to work at it so for the last 4 weeks I have started exercising and being more conscience of what and when I eat. I've stuck with it even when I was sore and didnt want to and thinking why did I decided now was the time to loose weight? I weigh and tape myself every Saturday morning and every week I see results that alone has me racing to our workout room. I am excited to share that in the last 4 weeks I have lost 7.5 pounds and an inch from waist! My clothes are fitting better, I feel better and my blood pressure is finally back into the normal range again ... not that it was ever at a dangerous level but it was high enough to motivate me to do something about my weight and lifestyle since heart disease runs in my family. I have a goal set I want to be 135 pounds by March 31 2011 I am well on my way to meeting my goal!

No comments: