Sunday, September 28, 2008

If I Had a Super Power ....

I love Heros and after watching last weeks episode I started thinking that if I had to choose which Hero's power I wanted and what I would do with it, Who would I choose? I have ALOT of free time on my hands these days.

It wasn't a hard choice to make I want Peter's power of Empathy he can absorb any power he comes in contact with who wouldn't want that power? I could do so many things with all the powers that Peter has for instance by seeing the future I could win the lottery and be rich that way my favorite soldier could retire. I could save a ton on gas there for doing my part on cutting down the emissions emitted by my car by being able to fly and teleport where ever I needed to go. I would never have to go to the Dr again cause I'd be able to self heal and use my blood to heal any one who's sick. I would never have to ask for help moving again because I would have super strength so I could move everything by myself - and since I love to move my friends would be very grateful. I would never overstay my welcome any where or ask my friends to do something they didn't want to do if I could read thoughts ... I would be the most considerate friend ever. If I wanted to disappear for a while I could become invisible and go about my day.

As you can see I would use my powers for good and if the world needed me to save the cheerleader to save the world I would. Go take my poll and tell me which Hero you want to be, and don't forget to leave me a comment and tell me what super power you want and why.

No comments: