Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Day

Want to know what did yesterday instead of go to school or work? We took a Snow Day! Instead of learning spelling words, and taking a math test we did this instead ....




Doesnt it look WAY more fun?

Instead of changing diapers and mixing formula I got to play with my new camera! My belated Christmas present from my hubby (even if i had to tell him which one I wanted and order it myself) was a Nikon D60 IT'S LOVE I tell ya!
All the pictures above and below were taken with it. I'd rather take pictures of the kids doing this ....



over changing diapers anyday! Who wouldn't?

6 comments:

My Two Army Brats said...

I would too. We've been taking a pretty much nonstop snow day since we got here only I haven't taken ANY pictures! Imagine that!

Dana said...

Man I am so jealous of you guys and your snow day! I will be posting pictures of the "ice storm" we got. What a freaking joke!

Roger said...

Sliding down a hill in the snow and cold versus changing a diaper. Hmm. Not really much of a choice now, is there? :)

Looks like lots of fun!!

SgtSudsWife said...

That was lots of fun! We still haven't gotten our snowman done. I am to busy UGH!

Trish | eMOM said...

Hi! I hope you don't mind the comment but I really wanted to stop by and invite you & your readers to come on over so more of our military community could benefit from what we've got going on for Vanetine's Day. As a military wife, daughter of a veteran & founder of eMailOurMilitary.com I'm 100% committed to making life better for our troops - anyway I can.

eMail Our Military (eMOM) is offering 10 ways for our military community to win FREE flowers just in time for Valentine's Day ♥ http://snurl.com/b55mb

Plus, we're going to give everyone who enters something special too because we know that ALL our veterans, service members, spouses etc deserve a little something special.

@MailOurMilitary on twitter

Dick0369 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色