Thursday, November 6, 2008

OOPS!

It's time for mamakats writing assignemnt again this week I chose prompt 3 ... You're sitting at work one day and receive a text message from an unrecognized number. The text says, "I have the money and hid the body." You think this is a practical joke from a friend, so you play along at first. But the more texts you receive, the more you realize that it isn't a joke. Write the text conversation you have with this unknown texter.

UKN Texter: I've hid the body and got the money.

Me: AWESOME! How much did you get?

UKN Texter: Meet me at the rendovouz point in an hour.

Me: Which would be where?

UKN Texter: Seriously this is no time to joke.

Me: Whose joking?

UKN Texter: Look be there in an hour or your out your half.

Me: Geesh your so bossy fine I'll be there give me directions.

UKN Texter: LOOK I DONT HAVE TIME FOR GAMES BE THERE OR ELSE!

Me: UMMM Look seriously I think you have the wrong number.

UKN Texter: Really? OH S**T Sorry about that can you erase this message? Have a nice day bye.

For more writing adventures head over to mamakats.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Great story.... the funny thing about this is that people don't realize how "non-private" texting really is!! :)

La Pixie said...

LOL, awesome. I love that Mystery Texter asks you to delete his texts. HA

Michelle said...

A polite hit man........gotta love that! :)

Elena said...

Funny. All you Thursday writers crack me up.

KatBouska said...

Yeah...OOPS. Probably not a good time to accidentally dial the wrong number!! :)