Sunday, November 9, 2008

WHERE ARE YOUR PARENTS?!

So yesterday Amber and I went to Springfield to replace my beloved iPhone that I broke. I seriously shed more than a few tears when I saw the spider cracked screen, but no worries yesterday I got the new iPhone 3G which I TOTALLY LOVE!

So I got off track I guess I can since this is my blog but anyways while we were at the mall we found a little play area to let the kids burn off a little steam after being cooped up for the hour and half drive and this is what I see while I am there .... SERIOUSLY WHERE ARE THEIR PARENTS?

How did they get out of the house looking like that? I'm willing to bet large sums of money that they weren't over the age of 12! Ok so the one on the left isn't dressed to bad but I'm not ok with the girl on the right! I'm sure I have lost alot of my coolness since I had my kids, and dare I say it I might be turning into my mother but I just don't think that's ok. Even if someone else thinks its ok I certainly don't want to see it.

Speaking of other things that I don't want to see these rate on the top of my list.

THIS

AND THIS ARE NOT OK!


Lets cover this stuff up seriously this is a family establishment! Hey if I have to see you do too thats my rule.

6 comments:

MommaSuds said...

If that girls little pink skirt was any shorter we woulda been seein a whole lot more of that little girl than we wanted to.

If my girls ever try leavin the house like that they will be in so much trouble.

Honey Mommy said...

Wow. Put some clothes on those girls!

And back hair is seriously gross. Shave it off, laser it off... do SOMETHING.

Lilac_moon17 said...

Seriously, why do they make cloths like that for kids!! My daughter would never be allowed to wear anything like that.

imbeingheldhostage said...

When we were expecting our baby girl, it was nearly impossible to find clothes that didn't scream hoochie. Sad. But still, I agree, where are those parents?

LazyCrazyMama said...

LOL!!
I soo agree with you on the little girls! So inappropriate!!! My kids would so never leave the house looking like that!!!

My Two Army Brats said...

Hey that's MY rule!