Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Knock Knock Jokes

My Megan has learned the fine art of knock knock jokes and all day its knock knock, knock knock, mommy knock knock! It would be ok if these knock knock jokes made any sense or were even funny ok well they are kind of funny. Todays favorite knock knock joke goes like this...

Knock Knock
Who’s there?
Banana
Banana Who?
Bananas go in your mouth.

Followed by fits of giggles from Megan ... I guess to a 4 year old it is probably hysterical. I think she sees herself as the next Jeff Foxworthy or something. I’m sure I can find a way to blame this on Michelle too, if I look deep enough.

1 comment:

AmersP said...

Hahahaha...well ours at our house are constantly...
Knock Knock..
Whos There...
Boo...
Boo Who?
Mom Why are you crying??
and
Knock Knock...
Whos there?
Hatch...
Hatch Who?
Hahaha Made you Sneeze

ALL DAY LONG isn't it fun!!!!