Monday, October 13, 2008

New Look

Yesterday while I was enjoying a nothing to do Sunday I came across Mrs Bliss new layout on her blog and I loved it! She was so kind as to give us the link to Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates.
I have been wanting a new layout for my blog and I found TONS of them here and they're FREE!! So now when I need a change I know where to go to get a new layout. Aside from having to redo my side bars it was SUPER EASY and I mean that cause I am soooooooooo NOT computer smart and I figured it out all on my own ... ok well I read the directions on the tutorials and figured it out. I am SOOOOOO proud of my self! What do you think?

3 comments:

Mrs. Buck said...

Yay, your new layout looks great!

MommaSuds said...

I think it looks fantastic!!Good job now you can help me LOL.

Megan said...

What a great site!!