Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I was tagged ...

So Michelle tagged me what fun!


So, here goes.........

1. Link back to the person who tagged you.

2. Post these rules on your blog.

3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.

4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry. (This is the hard part!)

Hmmm........six unimportant things about me...

1. I have a serious addiction to Youtube....I know there are some of you out there who don't know this about me but its true. I am constantly on there looking at videos Im sure one day my family and friends will corner me and hold an intervention about my little problem.

2. I actually learned the deep parts to Rockstar by Nickelback just to make Michelle happy, and we do sing very loudly and probably very badly any time we are riding in the same car together and sometime when we are in seperate cars via our iPod and iPhone and some nifty little thing that plays it thru our radio.

3. My husband got me into Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis I seriously would skip going out to sit at home and watch them on tv and I have done that on many occasions.

4. I would rather starve than EVER have to eat or drink after anyone this includes my wonderful hubby and adorable children. It serioulsy grosses me out!!

5. I actually like my Mother in Law! I know some of you are gasping but its true I love her she is such a great person and I am lucky to have her.

6. I love love love to crochet making baby blankets and clothes is my way of destressing at the of the day and keeps my fingers out of the "cookie jar".

Now lets see I have to pick 6 people hmmm gonna be tough since Im brand new to this blogging world.

1. Brandy - Cause she left me a comment and we share the same name.

2. & 3. My friends Amber and Roxy they say they have blogs but I havent seen them so maybe this will get them to show me.

4. Damamsatitagain cause she was the first person to leave me a comment that I didnt know.

5. Theburghbaby cause that little girl of hers is just WAY TO CUTE!

I know thats not 6 but so far these are all the people I've met so far, but dont worry after Im here a bit Im sure I will know lots of you. Even if I didnt tag you feel free to leave some things about yourself in my comments so I can get to know you!

3 comments:

My Two Army Brats said...

Hey Brandy I just love your blog that Michelle girl sounds so great! You're lucky to know her!

Let me see here, first off, you learned rockstar to be my backup singer cause we're gonna go on "don't forget the lyrics" and we'll forget the lyrics!

Second of all I'm really pissed that you'd ditch me for stargate! I'm so much more fun and DUH we have DVR for a freakin reason!

Geesh! Lets see what else oh yeah your crotcheting freaks me out, what are you? 50? I think that's the minimum age for that hobby. Gonna join AARP and take up bridge next?

Oh and lastly, I licked your straw at dinner tonight........lmao... you'd die!

Brandy said...

I know how great to have such a crazy friend Im sure glad I sat on that bench.

When did WE decide were going on Dont forget the lyrics not that I'd mind cause I know my music but should we really subject the world to our voices?

You know I would NEVER ditch you for Stargate it always made me sad to know that it was on while I was at your house on fridays.

You know that your just jealous that you cant crochet like me.

You know that I am going to have throw up on you later right GEEZ who does gross stuff like that?

Sarah said...

Thanks for stopping by! And lucky you for liking and having a great MIL! :)